Apr 8, 2011

April Showers...

I'm lucky to have wonderful friends to shower me with gifts and celebrate this special occasion with me. Everything was just perfect.

Time is slipping away quickly, and I feel like I still have so much to do. Shopping, cleaning, setting up, installing...as soon as I feel one step closer, something else comes to mind. I have to speak in church next Sunday, I'm trying to work out insurance plans, and find somewhere cheaper to live (so hard! and I don't even want to think about trying to move by May 31st), read lots of books... AND I'm just pooped. Which means not wanting to actually do any of those things. Or write a thrilling blog post. So it goes, right? Luckily, I still feel great. Just trying to build up motivation...

Most of the time I am saying only a few more weeks left rather than just a few weeks more, does that make sense? I'm absorbing everyday to feel ready, because this time will never come back to me, no hurry. But of course, ready to welcome the change with wide open arms.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jodi I'm glad you had a shower. I wish I could of been there (or thrown you one too). I can't believe he's almost here! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete