May 8, 2011

For Mother's Day


Taylor has done a great job at keeping the blog updated, but now I'm ready to jump in again.

This first week of motherhood has been wonderful and hard- of course! I'm so excited to be a mother, but right now I am most grateful for my mom. So grateful she traveled so far just to clean and cook, run errands, put up with my immodesty and crying, and snuggle my baby. I can't imagine doing it without her. She had enough love for 9 babies (good thing since I'm #9!), and now for all of her babies' babies. I love my momma.

Also not to be forgotten is the other momma, who raised my good husband. She is superwoman and we are excited for her to come visit and love on baby.

And now it's my turn...

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your mom came down to help. I don't know what I'd do without my mom either when I first had Whitney.

    Mom's are the best, and being one is too!

    Happy Mother's Day to Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the moms coming to help really is so great. Congrats on your first mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Grandma and grandson Sparkie

    ReplyDelete