Jan 13, 2012

8 months

Except now he is halfway to 9 months. You know I've really fallen from the blogging horse when I haven't actually written a blog post since November- which is long for me- and it was about my favorite bra. What's wrong with me?! I've let Taylor turn it into the nerd blog. I really don't feel like I have much to say. Maybe it's because I read so many awesome blogs, and then I think my life is pretty boring in comparison. Either that or I am no good at making something out of nothing.

I will tell you what though, I really love that baby. He squawks and squeals and sometimes makes me crazy, but I can never get enough of him. But I don't need to elaborate because every mother out there knows what I mean, and I don't think you are interested in hearing me gush over my own child.

3 comments:

  1. It was so great to see you guys in Utah. And that ATTICUS is SO stinkin' cute. He's expressive and hilarious. I wish we lived closer and I guarantee he and Eli would be the best of friends.

    jj

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! Seriously, what a cutie pie. Feel free to gush as much as you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep those pictures coming.I just adore each one.Hugs to little Sparky from Oma

    ReplyDelete