Jun 18, 2009

last night I had a date...

with this manNot sure you recognize him?
Maybe this will help...










oh yeah...you know it. I got free tickets to the Yanni concert.
I kind of thought he dropped off the face of the earth for a while there, but now he's back with a new look. It definitely just isn't the same without those long flowing locks. I grew up playing his music on the piano and listening to it at night or on rainy days, so I guess I've always had a small place in my heart for the Greek man. It was a great concert, and his musicians are incredible. I came home and had to pull out my Yanni piano books that I haven't played from in years, but it came back so easily. Amazing what the body and muscles can remember, isn't it? Taylor will be sad to know that the mustache he so joyously mocked (yet secretly envied) in his youth is no more. How about one more pic, for Taylor's sake.

3 comments:

  1. Yanni. Rhymes with hottie.

    Good for you Jodi! A much better use of your time than reruns of Charles in Charge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, why is it that I can totally see this hairy Greek man as your "type"? Oh wait, that's right. Because your hippy husband looks just like him! (With a Yanni mustache in training, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm not sure that he made the right choice with his new look. I was recently mocked when a friend discovered my Yanni CD on the shelf...it was the first CD I bought for myself when I was 14!!! I can't get rid of that!

    ReplyDelete