Jul 11, 2010

Demotivator Contest!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Presenting the first ever Demotivator Contest!

first, let's meet the contestants,

(OK, OK... so maybe only 6 of these 9 actually submitted something. Meh. I'm tired of waiting for them to email me. That's right, I'm talkin to YOU Brett, Magnuficent and Sethicus Maximus!)

Each contestant was given the same 4 photographs to use when making their demotivators. Here are the entries for photo #1

submitted by AWESOME

submitted by MAD EYE MATTOS

Entries for Photo #2

submittted by MAD EYE MATTOS

submitted by MR T.

Entries for Photo #3

submitted by MR. T

submitted by SR. BROWN SUGAR

submitted by BUFFALO BILL

Entries for Photo #4

submitted by MR. T

submitted by SR. BROWN SUGAR

2 comments:

  1. I would like to add a late submission of my own. http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4076/4790203726_5378c72807.jpg

    ReplyDelete